# Who can apply to join the incentive program?
For independent developers and small VR studios who are early in developing VR game(s).
# How to apply to join the incentive program?
- Fill out the Sign Up (opens new window) form to provide Pimax with your information.
- Once you submit the form, Pimax will contact you within two weeks.
Sometimes we may need more than 2 weeks to contact you, depending on the number of submissions received that week. We appreciate your patience while waiting for our response.
# What are the requirements to join the incentive program?
Notice: Your game(s) must support the standalone mode.
- Your game(s) is already available and can be downloaded on other platforms.
- Your game(s) have a Demo available and has been developed over 50%.
- Your game(s) is in early access stage with an available APK for evaluation.
- The game(s) is less than 50% developed but can be release the official version within the next 6 months.
If your game(s) meet any of the above criteria, we will evaluate them and get in touch with you within two weeks.
# Is it exclusive with Pimax?
No. It’s non-exclusive. You can still publish your content on other platforms such as game(s) or marketing materials, but you have to confidential any information or materials related to your game(s) that are associated with Pimax.
# How to terminate partnership with Pimax?
If you choose or you cannot for any reason release the game on Pimax Store, you are only required to return the development kit and provide written notice to your Pimax contact person (staff) to terminate the agreements.
# Get a quick update on the SDK progress
Update date: March 08, 2023
- The XR SDK already supports Unity engine.
- A preview version of the OpenXR-enabled SDK is expected to be ready in early April 2023.
- The XR SDK plans to support the Unreal engine in June 2023.
- The Unity-enabled SDK is scheduled to support Linear color space in late April 2023.